iQ Tufnell House
NOW BOOKING FOR SEPTEMBER 2018!
Tufnell House is the ultimate London student living experience.
Having undergone extensive renovation work throughout the summer, Tufnell House is a premium dwelling in Zone 2 – just a five minute walk from Tufnell Park Underground Station (Northern Line).
Tufnell House benefits excellent transport links for an effortless journey into central London, with universities, the West End, Oxford Street and St Pancras International in easy reach. Positioned in the midst of leafy suburbia in a fantastic residential area, you are close to shops, bars and restaurants – a short walk from Kentish Town, Archway and the peaceful delights of Hampstead Heath.
Rooms are offered starting from an amazing £215 pp/pw, with a 43 week lease, and a full range of sizes to suit your needs.
En Suite Bedrooms | Studios |
Why our residents choose to live with us?
• All-inclusive utility bills (water, gas, electricity and up to 100 Mb internet speeds) and free contents insurance
• Easy payment schedule with just a 10% first instalment (followed by 3 further payments)
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £250
• Dual occupancy available with studios
• Full range of regular social events for our residents
• Selection of rooms including en suite, studios and flats
• 24 hour on-site staff presence, secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry
*Studios are equipped with their own contemporary kitchen and en suite rooms share a cluster kitchen
Our House features:
Landscaped grounds, a Residents’ Lounge with Sky TV and games area (table football, pool table, table tennis and games consoles). A brand new on site fitness centre, free to all residents, a spacious lounge and study areas.